OK, so I am against riding bikes on the streets of Manhattan, and I have explained why in this post. But those of you who won’t listen have a chance to save about 50% off the rack rates, which makes it a killer deal if you are going to ride anyway. Here is the deal brought to you by Travelzoo.
Save 50% on day and week passes for Citi Bike, the bike share system that earns praise from The New York Times, New York Post and The Wall Street Journal.
Why we love it
- Conveniently release and return bikes at 300+ docking stations in Manhattan and Brooklyn
- An easy way to make short trips across town, and saves on cab fare after just one ride
- Take advantage of hundreds of miles of bike lanes to avoid traffic congestion
- Enjoy scenic paths such as Manhattan’s waterfront greenway
- Passes are valid for an entire year — use now or stock up for warmer months