OK, I don’t usually do that (write catchy titles to post deals with the limited appeal), but I actually find this offer very interesting. You can try your hand in getting some sweet Business and Economy Comfort tickets out of Hong Kong for HKD$100 each ($12.90). The deal includes Hong Kong security tax but excludes everything else, like our favorite fuel surcharges (fortunately, they are reasonably mild, a tad over US$100 one way). You need to be ready to book at 8AM (I presume HK time) on Tuesday, August 26 on the Cathay Pacific website. That’s catch #1. Good luck trying to beat thousands of other bargain hunters; their site is about to take a huge beating, I hope they are ready for that. Catch #2 is that like I said, your flight must originate and end in Hong Kong. Meaning, you have to find your way there first. Catch #3 is that the routes are limited. Business Class:
If this list fails to inspire you, they promise to offer different destinations every Tuesday. No biggies. Cathay Pacific Fantastical Fanfares Fine Print:
- Journeys must begin and end in Hong Kong.
- Valid on selected Cathay Pacific/Dragonair–operated flights only.
- Tickets are valid on flight/date shown and non-refundable.
- Fares are inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge, but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair and Asia Miles™ terms and conditions apply.
- Passengers are advised to check with the latest Hong Kong Government Outbound Travel Alert before planning their trip.
- For Club Miles / Club Sectors eligibility, please refer to Frequent Flyer Benefits
Please ignore the following, if you are not an HK resident. You are not getting in the miles. *Asia Miles™ terms and conditions
- Eligible for member residing in Hong Kong and Macau only. Residency is determined by the registered member’s preferred mailing address as registered with Asia Miles.
- Members can earn Asia Miles for every eligible booking booked on or after 10 September 2013 viawww.cathaypacific.com or www.dragonair.com and flown from 8 October 2013 onwards. Earning rate is 25% of actual miles flown.
- Membership number must be entered in the booking before the commencement of first sector of the trip.
- Applicable on flights marketed and operated by Cathay Pacific or flights marketed and operated by Dragonair only.
- Asia Miles will be credited to the member’s account 6 to 8 weeks after completion of travel.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. and Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Ltd. reserve the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion, without any prior notice or liability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.
HT to Slickdeals