Further contact information is available upon request
Job Objective : To write for a company that will allow me to utilize my expert knowledge of credit cards industry or/and travel loyalty programs.
Summary of Professional Qualifications
· Blogging and content writing on personal finance and travel topics.
· Expert knowledge of reward credit cards, frequent flyer miles and hotel loyalty programs.
· Fiction and non-fiction writing.
· Sound understanding of proofreading and editing procedures.
· Familiarity with WordPress, FaceBook, and Twitter.
· Remarkable ability to compose informative and entertaining articles.
· Excellent research abilities
Relative Work Experience
Book Writer, 2012 - Present
2012 - Present
Lazy Travelers (Lazytravelers.net)
Frugal Travel Guide
Copywriter, Editor, Translator, 1998 – Present
Desktop Publisher, 1994-1998
· Wrote three personal finance/travel e-books and published them on Amazon
· Wrote, edited and published blog articles and resolved related website issues.
· Used accessible image links to reach maximum number of target audience.
· Researched and collected information on varied topics and collated it in form of creative and original content for website blogs.
· Coordinated with internet media channels to promote content.
· THE LAZY TRAVELER'S HANDBOOK: USE FREQUENT FLYER MILES TO TRAVEL THE WORLD FOR FREE – Snag up to a Million Miles and Points a Year with Secret Credit Card Bonuses (#1 Besteller in Budget Travel, Travel Tips)
· HILTON SECRETS REVEALED (#1 Bestseller in Specialty Travel, Travel Tips, #2 in Personal Finance and Education, #4 in Travel)
Fly Me to Atlantis (#1 Bestseller in Travel Tips
Fashion Institute of Technology: Advertising and Communication: 1994-1996 New York
Moscow Higher Courses of Screenwriters and Directors: 1986-1988 Moscow, Russia
Moscow Institute of Transport Engineering: 1979-1984 Moscow, Russia
Masters of Economics